- 1. Statue of Liberty and New York Skyline (Creative work)
Statue of Liberty and New York Skyline, America
- 2. BBC NEWS 10 O'Clock News logo (2008 branding for BBC News Tv Channel) (Creative work)
New logo (branding) as of April 21st 2008 for The Ten O'Clock News on BBC News. BBC News is the BBC's 24 hour rolling news television channel in the United Kingdom. The channel launched as BBC News 24 on 9 November 1997 at 17:30 as part of the BBC's foray into digital domestic television channels, becoming the first competitor to Sky News which had been running since 1989. Since then, with several relaunches, an increase in funding and resources from the BBC and improvements in digital television technology, the channel has been able to diversify content, with two minute looped bulletins available to view via BBCi, BBC News Online and the BBC's mobile website, alongside individual weather and sport bulletins. In May 2007 the channel became available for UK viewers to view through the BBC News website through a live stream. In April 2008 "BBC News 24" became "BBC News" as part of a £550,000 rebranding of the BBC's news output. The rebrand included new idents and a new studio/set. BBC World also had its name changed to BBC World News. copyright BBC News Graphics Central
- 3. Q Pootle 5 (Creative work)
- 4. Rothschild Giraffe peeps out from the Giraffe house at Chester Zoo (Creative work)
Rothschild Giraffe at Chester Zoo. The Rothschild Giraffe is the second most endangered giraffe subspecies with only a few hundred individuals thought to remain in the wild. Chester Zoo is a zoological garden located in Cheshire in north west England. copyright Laurence Coss / BBC
- 5. Pigs in Pig Farm (Creative work)
Pigs in Pig Farm, North Yorkshire. Muddy Field.
- 6. This is CBBC! (Creative work)
- 7. Rachel Weisz (Creative work)
Actress Rachel Weisz being interviewed for the Andrew Marr Show, to be transmitted 27/11/2011. Photo taken 25/11/2011.
- 8. Coleherne Court (Creative work)
Coleherne Court. General view of exterior of building in Brompton road, where Lady Diana Spencer had flat. (Princess Diana)
- 9. The Kalta Minor minaret, Khiva, Uzbekistan (Creative work)
The Kalta Minor minaret (Guyok Minar / Green Minaret), in Itchan Kala, which is the walled inner town of the city of Khiva, in Khorezm Province, Uzbekistan, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. 29/10/2007. Former Soviet union republic Uzbek Muslim Moslem Islam Islamic minarets Ichan Kaltar Minar
- 10. Germany 50 fifty Deutschemark notes (Creative work)
Germany 50 fifty Deutschemark notes.
- 11. Onora O'Neill (Creative work)
Baroness Onora O'Neill, philosopher, appearing on the BBC Radio 4 programme Analysis, 13/01/2011. Broadcast on 24/01/2011.
- 12. Westfield shopping centre (Creative work)
The Westfield London shopping centre is pictured on its official opening day in west London, on October 30, 2008. An enormous shopping complex - the biggest in-town retail centre in Europe covers 43 arces and houses over 265 retail outlets. Keywords: retail, sales, shopping mall, consumer spending, development projects, urban regeneration. copyright BBC / Emma Lynch
- 13. Pleasure sailing dinghies at sea in Greece (Creative work)
- 14. Stephen Sondheim (Creative work)
Stephen Sondheim on the Andrew Marr Show.
- 15. Thatcher, Baroness Margaret standing by a tree in the garden at Chequers. (Creative work)
Thatcher, Baroness Margaret standing by a tree in the garden at Chequers.- GB politician former Con Conservative MP for Finchley 1959-92, Conservative PM Prime Minister 1979-90.
- 16. Chirac, Jacques (Creative work)
Chirac, Jacques - France President
- 17. Great Wall of China (Creative work)
Great Wall of China
- 18. The Today programme (Creative work)
The BBC Radio 4 current affairs programme Today. This picture shows presenters Evan Davis (left) and James Naughtie. 15/07/2010.
- 19. Duomo cathedral, Florence (Creative work)
Duomo cathedral, Florence, Italy. (Gothic, 14-15th Century cathedral)
- 20. BBC Newsroom at Stage Six TVC Television Centre (Creative work)
BBC Newsroom at Stage Six 6 TVC Television Centre in London
- 21. Cork, Dominic (Creative work)
Cork, Dominic- Derbyshire and England cricketer
- 22. Prized Apart (Creative work)
- 23. Mair, Eddie - BBC Radio 4 PM presenter (Creative work)
Mair, Eddie - BBC Radio 4, PM programme presenter.
- 24. Lundy Island Village (Creative work)
Lundy Island Village January 2008
- 25. Stanley (formerly Port Stanley) Falkland Islands (Creative work)
Stanley (formerly Port Stanley) Falkland Islands Flags