- 26. The Kalta Minor minaret, Khiva, Uzbekistan (Creative work)
The Kalta Minor minaret (Guyok Minar / Green Minaret), in Itchan Kala, which is the walled inner town of the city of Khiva, in Khorezm Province, Uzbekistan, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. 29/10/2007. Former Soviet union republic Uzbek Muslim Moslem Islam Islamic minarets Ichan Kaltar Minar
- 27. Germany 50 fifty Deutschemark notes (Creative work)
Germany 50 fifty Deutschemark notes.
- 28. Onora O'Neill (Creative work)
Baroness Onora O'Neill, philosopher, appearing on the BBC Radio 4 programme Analysis, 13/01/2011. Broadcast on 24/01/2011.
- 29. Westfield shopping centre (Creative work)
The Westfield London shopping centre is pictured on its official opening day in west London, on October 30, 2008. An enormous shopping complex - the biggest in-town retail centre in Europe covers 43 arces and houses over 265 retail outlets. Keywords: retail, sales, shopping mall, consumer spending, development projects, urban regeneration. copyright BBC / Emma Lynch
- 30. dbpedia lite thing - Atrium, Cardiff (Digital asset)
- 31. Pleasure sailing dinghies at sea in Greece (Creative work)
- 32. Stephen Sondheim (Creative work)
Stephen Sondheim on the Andrew Marr Show.
- 33. Atrium, Cardiff
ATRiuM, officially ATRiuM: Cardiff Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries and also known as ATRiuM Building, forms part of the Cardiff campus of the University of South Wales, along with Atlantic House in Tyndall Street. It is located in the Adamsdown area of Cardiff city centre, Wales. The building was first opened as a university building by the University of Glamorgan on 29 November 2007. A new extension (ATRiuM 2A) added in September 2014 and second (ATRiuM 2B) in 2016.
- 34. Thatcher, Baroness Margaret standing by a tree in the garden at Chequers. (Creative work)
Thatcher, Baroness Margaret standing by a tree in the garden at Chequers.- GB politician former Con Conservative MP for Finchley 1959-92, Conservative PM Prime Minister 1979-90.
- 35. Chirac, Jacques (Creative work)
Chirac, Jacques - France President
- 36. Great Wall of China (Creative work)
Great Wall of China
- 37. The Today programme (Creative work)
The BBC Radio 4 current affairs programme Today. This picture shows presenters Evan Davis (left) and James Naughtie. 15/07/2010.
- 38. Duomo cathedral, Florence (Creative work)
Duomo cathedral, Florence, Italy. (Gothic, 14-15th Century cathedral)
- 39. BBC Newsroom at Stage Six TVC Television Centre (Creative work)
BBC Newsroom at Stage Six 6 TVC Television Centre in London
- 40. Cork, Dominic (Creative work)
Cork, Dominic- Derbyshire and England cricketer
- 41. Signalling control
technical System of the railway
- 42. Prized Apart (Creative work)
- 43. Mair, Eddie - BBC Radio 4 PM presenter (Creative work)
Mair, Eddie - BBC Radio 4, PM programme presenter.
- 44. Lundy Island Village (Creative work)
Lundy Island Village January 2008
- 45. dbpedia lite thing - Signalling control (Digital asset)
- 46. Stanley (formerly Port Stanley) Falkland Islands (Creative work)
Stanley (formerly Port Stanley) Falkland Islands Flags
- 47. Bryn Gwyn, Patagonia (Creative work)
Bryn Gwyn, Patagonia region of Argentina
- 48. Buttons (Creative work)
- 49. Prison Warder on patrol (Creative work)
A Prison officer, seen throught the bars of some door gates, whilst on duty at Swaleside Prison, Isle of Sheppey.
- 50. Family Guy (Creative work)